The Packard Building Apartments1325 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14209 View On Map (716) 250-9460
Beautifully Restored Downtown Landmark!
In the Packard Automobile Building on Main Street in Buffalo, the Packard Apartments have transformed this historic site to vibrant, new apartments for the community. Forty new rental residences grace this architecturally significant building. The complex has free parking, a tot lot playground, a community room for meetings, lectures and celebrations, as well as on site management and laundry facilities. With a central location, the Packard Apartments are the pinnacle of quality . . . at a rent you will love.
Pricing & Floor Plans
|Floor Plan||Price Range||Deposit/Fees||Sqft.||Available|
|1 BR||Contact Us||Check Availability|
|2 BR||Contact Us||Check Availability|
|3 BR||Contact Us||Check Availability|
- Call for office hours.
Features & Amenities
- Central Furnace
- Newly Remodeled Kitchen & Baths
- Carpet & Tile
- Close to Metro Rail, Downtown, Elmwood Village & Medical Corridor
- Indoor Mail Room
- Smoke Detector & Sprinklers in Each Apartment and Common Areas
- 1 Pet with Restrictions and Deposit
- Coin-Operated Washers & Dryers
- Garbage Chutes
- Entrance on Riley Street
- New Appliances
- 24 Hour Maintenance
- Community Room
- Ample On and Off-Street Parking
- Income Guidelines Apply
Floor Plan Features & Amenities
- Heat & Hot Water INCLUDED!
Professionally Managed By: Belmont Management