321 apartments for rent in Buffalo, NY
Guide to Buffalo
Buffalo Apartments For Rent
Imagine a neighborhood that offers delightful restaurants and quaint little shops away from the massive malls. Buffalo is a place where you can stroll along village streets and find unique or hard-to-find trinkets. Here, neighbors know your name and finding apartments for rent in Buffalo sometimes means calling Elmwood Village home, too.
With 32 distinct neighborhoods, you’re sure to find a place that feels like “you.” Once you find an apartment for rent in Buffalo that fits your scene, you can start taking in the city’s traditions. Cheer the Bills to victory, get dressed up for some in-town drinks and head over the border for a quick shopping trip to Canada.
Western New York state is famous for its friendly atmosphere, economic opportunities and diverse population. Maybe it’s time to “Shuffle Off to Buffalo.”
- Willert Park
- South Ellicott
- Delaware-West Ferry
- Delaware Park
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- D'youville College
- Bryant & Stratton Buffalo
- Erie Community College
- Canisius College
- Suny at Buffalo State College
Nearby Military Bases
- US Military Reservation Niagara
- Niagara Falls Air Force Reserve
- New York Air National Guard
- Youngstown NY National Guard
- Having one of the most beautiful locations in the world, Niagara Falls, in your backyard.
- Strolling through the Albright-Knox Art Gallery and enjoying its vast collection of modern art.
- Spending the afternoon at the nation’s third oldest zoo, Buffalo Zoo, which opened in 1875.
- Enjoying beautiful parks, designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, the country’s greatest landscape architect.
- Walking along streets lined with some of the country’s finest architecture, built by such greats as Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Having the choice of three SUNY schools: the University of Buffalo, Buffalo State College, and Erie Community College.