The Vue Apartments110 Somerset St., New Brunswick, NJ 08901 View On Map
We are BRAND NEW and in the Heart of New Brunswick and Rutgers!
Rising gracefully above the scenic Raritan River and the Rutgers University campus, The Vue transforms New Brunswick's skyline and cityscape as never before. The tower's distinctive contextual architecture commands attention with a cultured, urban vibe. Panoramic views in every directions, a perfect central location and unprecedented service and convenience make The Vue the city's most coveted new residence. Sophisticated common areas and retail spaces lead to a magnificent, attended residential lobby. Every home offers captivating views and sophisticated interior finishes. Lifestyle amenities and opportunities for casual entertainment range from the expected to the sublime. Additionally, The Vue offers direct access to the New Brunswick NJ Transit train station with service to New York City. Whether you prefer a penthouse condominium or a luxurious rental home, every aspect of life is elevated at The Vue. We invite you to experience what the New Brunswick is all about!
Pricing & Floor Plans
|Floor Plan||Price Range||Deposit/Fees||Sqft.||Available|
|1 BR - 1 BA||Contact Us||Check Availability|
|2 BR - 2 BA||Contact Us||Check Availability|
- Saturday: 10AM - 5PM
- Sunday: Closed
- Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM
Why You'll Love Us
BRAND NEW and First Class customer service! GREAT location, convenient to everything ~ walk to the train, walk to dining, walk to the State Theatre, walk to the George Street Playhouse, walk to The Stress Factory...and so much more!
Features & Amenities
- BRAND NEW!!
- High Rise
- Emergency Maintenance
- Spectacular Views
- Package Receiving
- Private attended, custom designed lobby
- Fitness/Health Center
- Residents only - Lounge with game and billards table
- State Threatre and George Street Playhouse within walking distance!
- 9' Ceiling height!
- High Speed Internet Available
- Verizon FIOS(TM)
- On site parking garage available with Parking Authority
- Pet Friendly!
- Private bicycle storage available for rent
- Bridgewater Laundry Mat Service in the building
- Walk to downtown New Brunswick, dining, shopping, entertaining
- Honey stained hardwood flooring throughout
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Onsite Management
- Private storage will be available
- Direct access to New Brunswick/Amtrak Train Station
- Walk to Public Transportation & NJ Train to NYC
Floor Plan Features & Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Large Closets