The Lofts at Lafayette Square Apartments1119 Mississippi Ave, Saint Louis, MO 63104 View On Map
Historic Charm. Modern Living.
The building's exposed brick and timber accentuated by modern amenities make this true loft a tasteful expression of your contemporary style.The area is marked by beautifully restored Victorian architecture living side-by-side stylish townhouses and acclaimed restaurants. At the center, Lafayette Park offers a serene oasis of greenery amid the urban landscape.Added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1973, Lafayette Square is framed by the 'painted ladies' which have been called the 'finest' collection of Victorian-era architecture in the country. The areas picturesque beauty has also won the title of one of the 'Prettiest Painted Places' in America.In its distinguished history, Lafayette Square has been home to several illustrious individuals including Lincoln-appointed Postmaster General Montgomery Blair, prominent wine and grocery merchant David Nicholson, famed steamboat pilots Joseph LaBarge and Horace Bixby, and three St. Louis mayors John S. Thomas, James Britton and Henry W. Kiel.
Pricing & Floor Plans
|Floor Plan||Price Range||Deposit/Fees||Sqft.||Available|
|1 BR - 1 BA||Check Availability|
|2 BR - 2 BA||Check Availability|
- Mon-Fri: 9a - 6p
- Sat: 10a - 4p
- Sun: 12p - 4p
Why You'll Love Us
The Lofts at Lafayette Square let you experience the neighborhood's historic charm and character amid 21st century comfort and convenience. We are located near Hard Rock Cafe, Lafayette Park, Busch Stadium, St. Louis Union Station, Soulard Farmer's Market. Call or stop by for more details.
Features & Amenities
- 24-Hour Deluxe Fitness Center
- Secure Building with a Courtesy Officer/Video Surveillance
- Friendly office open 7 days a week
- Convenient Valet Drycleaning
- Community social events/happy hours
- Clubhouse With Wifi
- Free Gated/Card Access Parking
- Updated Clubroom available to reserve
- Extremely Pet Friendly and just a short walk to Lafayette Park
- Package Acceptance
- Beautiful Guest Loft available to rent when family and friends come to town
- Full service grocery store in Lafayette Square
- Complimentary Coffee Bar
- Gated Parking
- Courtyard with Gas Grills, ipod dock and entertainment seating
- 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Complimentary coffee, tea, cocoa & snacks provided daily
- Within walking distance to a number of St. Louis's best restaurants
- Accent Wall Color Of Your Choice
- Courtesy Officer
- Water, Sewer, Trash Included In Rental Rate
Floor Plan Features & Amenities
- Courtyard With Gas Grill
- Full-Size Washer/Dryer in Unit
Professionally Managed By: Fairway Management
Also visit us here: Visit this Property's Website
Lease Terms: The standard lease term with The Lofts at Lafayette Square is twelve (12) months, Six month lease are available for assertional 50.00 per month and Month-to-Month leases are available for an additional $ 100.00 per month and are subject to approval.
Pet Policy: $ 250.00 Pet Fee ($100.00 is Refundable). All per sizes are welcome, but limited to non-aggressive animals. There is a limit of 2 pets per loft.