623 apartments for rent near St Louis, MO
Apartments in St Louis, MO
Guide to St Louis
Why St Louis?
- Taking a tram ride to the top of the landmark 630-foot Gateway Arch.
- It’s a pet-friendly city with pet-friendly outdoor restaurants, museums, and wineries.
- Beer! St. Louis is famous for breweries, brew pubs, specialty beers, and microbrews.
- The vast Forest Park’s art museum, zoo, science center, and Muny theater.
- Biking paths, skating rinks, beautiful lakes, and the sculpture-rich downtown Citygarden.
- Professional sports — the NFL Rams, the NHL Blues, and the MLB Cardinals.
- Downtown St. Louis
- Columbus Square
- Lasalle Park
- Near Southside
- Carr Square
- Lafayette Square
- Old North St. Louis
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Saint Louis University
- Aquinas Institute of Theology
- Ranken Technical College
- Jewish Hosp College Nursing-Allied Health
- St Louis Community College Forest Park
Nearby Military Bases