Frisco Lofts Apartments309 N Jefferson, Springfield, MO 65806 View On Map
Frisco Lofts..Modern Loft Apartments in the Heart of Downtown!
Welcome to the Frisco Lofts. This Historic Springfield Landmark has been converted into modern Loft Style Apartments offering all the luxuries of today. One will find open floor plans, high ceilings, fully equipped modern kitchens, an Elevator, WiFI in four common areas, & expansive windows with amazing Downtown views...and this is just the tip of the iceberg. Floor plans are numerous and range from Studios to 3 Bedrooms. Stop by today and see why we are remaking history in Downtown Springfield
Pricing & Floor Plans
|Floor Plan||Price Range||Deposit/Fees||Sqft.||Available|
|Studio - 1 BA||Check Availability|
|1 BR - 1 BA||Check Availability|
|2 BR - 2 BA||Check Availability|
|3 BR - 3 BA||Check Availability|
- Monday-Friday 9:00-6:00
- Saturday 9:00 -1:00
Why You'll Love Us
Near all that Downtown Springfield has to offer! Walk to MSU, OTC, Founders Park, Jordan Valley Park, Positronics, Dairy Farmers of America, Springfield Expo Center, Dillons Grocery, Bistro Market, Downtown Library....the choices for employment, shopping, and entertainment just goes on and on!
Features & Amenities
- Fantastic Location in the Heart of Downtown Springfield
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Four Common Areas with Free WiFi
- Pets w/ Restrictions
- 24 HR Emergency Maintenance
- All units wired for your media needs
- Jordan Valley Park Trailhead across the street
- Loft Style Apartments w/ Open Plans & High Ceilings!
- On Site Professional Management
- All Electric
- Secured Parking Garage
- Ample Off Street Parking
- Within minutes of numerous shopping, retail, and entertainment venues!
- Free Laundry on Each Floor!
- Fully Secured Building
- Water ,Sewer & Trash Paid
- On Public Transportation Route
- Beautiful Downtown Views
Floor Plan Features & Amenities
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Some Units Handicap Accessible
- Spacious Closet
- Washer/Dryer Connections in some Units
Professionally Managed By: Wilhoit Properties