193 apartments for rent in Columbia, MO
Guide to Columbia
Columbia Apartments For Rent
Education, culture and a strong economy await in Columbia, Missouri, a charming college town in the Midwest halfway between Kansas City and St Louis. Columbia apartments for rent are located in the home of the University of Missouri and are close to the athletic events, educational seminars, festivals and job opportunities provided by the school.
Columbia is known for having a politically liberal and well-educated population. Over half of the residents of Columbia possess a bachelor’s degree and over 25 percent hold graduate degrees, making this “College Town USA” one of the most highly-educated cities in the country.
Residents of Columbia apartments for rent can find many economic opportunities in the city, based in the medical, technology, insurance and education fields. Columbia is consistently rated highly for its economy, culture, cost of living, educational facilities and health care. Money Magazine rated Columbia as the second best place to live in the United States.
- Downtown Columbia
- Tenth Hitt Elm Locust
- Old Shoe Factory District
- North Central Columbia
- Historic Old Southwest
- Benton - Stephens
- East Campus
- Stephens Lake Park
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Columbia College
- Stephens College
- University of Missouri Columbia
- Central Methodist University
- Westminster College
- The University of Missouri, founded in 1839, is a highly-regarded public research university.
- Amazing fine arts venues include Jesse Auditorium and the Missouri Theatre Center for the Arts.
- College football fans love cheering on the MU Tigers, part of NCAA Division I.
- Great shopping includes several antique malls, flea markets, and the North Village Arts District Farmers’ and Artisans’ Market.
- Fairs and events include the Heritage Festival and Craft Show, the Boone County Fair, and Art in the Park.
- Amazing parks and trails include Eagle Bluffs Conservation Area, Finger Lakes Park, and Stephens Lake Park.
The KATY Trail extends for over 200 miles from St. Charles, MO to Sedalia, MO.
The Blue Note in The District, downtown Columbia, specializes in live music of all genres
Columbia Mall offers first class shopping, dining and entertainment for the whole family
Cosmo Park Steinburg Playground in Columbia
The Daniel Boone Regional Library on Broadway just west of downtown Columbia