831 apartments for rent near middleboro, MA
Apartments in middleboro, MA
Browse apartments for rent in Middleboro, Massachusetts, to find a comfortable home in this historic Plymouth County town, first settled by Europeans in 1660. Middleboro is the cranberry capital of the world and home to the Ocean Spray corporate headquarters. In the springtime, the Nemasket River is full of fish swimming upstream to spawn in the Assawompset Ponds, the largest body of fresh water in Massachusetts.
Less than an hour drive to Boston and only 30 minutes to Cape Cod, Middleboro apartments for rent are perfectly situated for easy access to sunny beaches and the cultural activities, sports, shopping and job opportunities of the big city. Residents looking to avoid Boston traffic jams hop on the MBTA commuter rail in Middleboro for direct service to and from Boston.
Apartments for rent in Middleboro are well-suited to families. Public schools, private schools and several preschools are well known for providing quality education. Middleboro’s Little League team has repeatedly made sports news as strong competitors in the Little League World Series.
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- University of Phoenix Boston
- ITT Technical Institute Norwood
- Bridgewater State College
- South Weymouth Naval Air Station Rockland
- South Weymouth Naval Air Station Weymouth
- Camp Edwards Army National Guard
- Otis Air National Guard Base
- Boston Support Center