423 apartments for rent near Harvey, LA
Apartments in Harvey, LA
On the bank of the Mississippi River just five miles from New Orleans, the community of Harvey is ideally located to the nightlife, music, historic locations, and restaurants of the city while retaining a charm all its own. Rent an apartment in Harvey and this dynamic area with all it has to offer – from Mardi Gras to shopping to outdoor recreation – is well within reach.
Beautiful Jefferson Parish contains most of the suburbs that ring New Orleans, including Harvey and the county seat of Gretna. Harvey is just west of Gretna, about 14 miles south of Lake Pontchartrain between Lake Cataouatche and Lake Borgne.
The Barataria Preserve section of the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve is about nine miles south of Harvey. This section of the park features a visitor center with exhibits and displays, trails, and canoe tours. It is one of the six sites included in the preserve, which covers about 20,020 acres of swampland, marsh, and hardwood forests.
- Irish Channel
- St. Thomas Development Neighborhood
- Garden District
- Lower Garden District
- Central City
- Central Business District
- French Quarter - Cbd
- School Urban Missions New Orleans
- Xavier University of Louisiana
- Lsu Health Science Center
- Loyola University New Orleans
- Notre Dame Seminary
- New Orleans Naval Support
- New Orleans Naval Air Station
- United States Army Reserve
- US Naval Reserve Training Center
- Camp Villere National Guard Center