Highland Ridge Apartments1400 Highland Ridge Blvd., Cold Spring, KY 41076
- $759 - $945
- 1 - 2 Beds
Note : Prices & Availability Subject To Change
Tucked away behind a quiet residential neighborhood is where you'll find Highland Ridge Apartments. Our beautiful community sits along a wooded ridge where every home has stunning view from their private balcony or patio. Come home and relax we have everything you need. ***As of 2014, we have several upgraded apartments, ask for details!
We will fulfill your living experience by offering above and beyond amenities, location, and professional on-site management team. Fulfilling your living experience is our top priority. This is why living at Highland Ridge comes with so many unique qualities designed with your lifestyle in mind. Our superior features include free above and beyond amenities such as a tanning salon, fitness center, pool, volleyball, planned social events and our newly remodeled clubhouse with cyber cafe including WiFi. We are located just off Three Mile Road and Sunset Drive in Highland Heights. Walk to NKU or drive around the corner to access I-471 and I-275, getting you to Downtown Cincinnati and Newport on the Levee in just minutes. Our total package, including an on-site management team, 24-7 emergency service, convenience to grocery stores, restaurants and entertainment all right in your own community makes the decision to live at Highland Ridge the right choice!
Why You'll Love Us
Our residents love being close to all the places that have always brought them joy. For our resident foodies there are a lot of great places to dine in or take out. Frische's Big Boy, Jimmy Johns, Applebee's, Skyline Tavern, Anita's Mexican Bar & Grill, Chipotle Mexican grill, City Barbeque, Smashburger, Barleycorns and Vito's Cafe' are but a few of the options mere minutes from your door. If you're in the mood for Pizza try out Topper's Pizza, Mellow Mushroom, Fireside Pizza or Pizza Hut. All have great pizza with some unique variations. Now that you've eaten lets talk shopping! There are some great places nearby your new home, like Crestview Hills Town Center, Newport Plaza Shopping Center, Burlington Coat Factory, and of course Kroger and the WalMart Supercenter. From shoes to furniture its all just a few miles from home. Our residents love coming home to Highland Ridge but they also love to go out. Entertainment is at a premium around our community. Enjoy some outdoor fun at Twin Oaks Golf and Plantation Club, Friendship Park, Friendship Field, Frederick's Landing Park or Tower Park. Were surrounded by beautiful scenery and fun things to do. Check out Newport on the Levee, Dunker's Sports Bar, Olde Fort Pub, Bambooz Bar & Grill. Or travel just across the river to Coney Island or Riverbend Music Center. You can do it all while never going too far from home. Its all here! Don't miss a minute of the fun, call me today. I can't wait to show you around.
Professionally Managed By: MGI
- Spacious Oversized Floorplans
- Patios or Balconies
- Breakfast Bars
- Exterior Storage Rooms
- Scenic Wooded View from Every Home
- Stainless Steel Appliance Package*
- Walk-in Closets
- Full Bathroom Options Available
- 24-Hour Fitness/Health Center
- Complimentary Tanning
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Planned Social Events
- Remodeled Clubhouse Available for Private Parties
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Pets Welcome w/restrictions
- Free Grilling Station with Gas Grill
- Coutesy Package Pick-up
- Free WiFi Hot Spot at the Clubhouse
- Close to Northern Kentucky University
- Easy access to I-275, 471, and SR 27
- Minutes from Downtown Cincinnati
- * In select styles
Floor Plan Amenities
- Full-Size Washer/Dryer Connections in Laundry
- Over the Range Microwave *
- Ceiling Fans
*Note: In Select Units
Other: Up to 2 are permitted
- Both cats and dogs are welcome.
- Our pet deposit is $300 and our pet rent is $35/per month for one pet or $50/per month for two pets.
- Restrictions: Breed restrictions apply, please, no aggressive breeds. Call a leasing professional for a full list of restricted breeds.
- Size: Medium, Weight: 70 lbs Max
- Deposit: $300.00 Rent: $35.00