93 apartments for rent in Springfield, IL
Guide to Springfield
Springfield Apartments For Rent
Located between Chicago and St. Louis on historic Route 66, this is the all-American Midwestern city and home to Abraham Lincoln. Choose from apartments for rent in Springfield, Illinois and enjoy an economically and culturally well-rounded life.
As the state capital, Springfield has a well-developed economic base. It is the headquarters for several national companies and a leader in the fields of health care services and education. Finding the right apartment for rent in Springfield can put you within an easy commute of both work and play.
Whether you lean toward historic and cultural activities or wining and dining, there are a variety of things to enjoy in Springfield. Get outdoors and visit Springfield’s botanical gardens or the even the zoo. Grab a bite to eat a four-star restaurant or quaint café right around the corner from some of the best apartments for rent in Springfield.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Springfield College In Illinois
- St. John's College
- Lincoln Land Community College
- University of Illinois at Springfield
- Lincoln Christian College
Nearby Military Bases
- The Lincoln Home National Historic Site allows visitors to tour the Lincoln Home and explore a Lincoln-era neighborhood.
- The Lincoln Memorial Garden and Nature Center is a 100-acre site featuring six miles of trails.
- The Prairie Capital Convention Center (PCCC) hosts concerts, rodeos, wrestling, tradeshows, and other events.
- Beautiful Lake Springfield features 57 miles of shoreline, boat docks and launches, and eight parks.
- The Illinois State Fairgrounds is home to Adventure Village, a park with thrill rides and ferris wheels.
- Springfield is home to three universities, including the University of Illinois at Springfield.