904 apartments for rent near La Grange, IL
Apartments in La Grange, IL
One of Chicago’s most desirable suburbs is La Grange, a beautiful village located about 12 miles west of downtown. La Grange has a charming and popular downtown area, filled with a unique collection of old-fashioned and high-end boutiques, restaurants, cafes, shops, and a farmer’s market. La Grange is filled with elegant, historical architecture, with several homes built by Frank Lloyd Wright.
The earlier settlers to La Grange included the Vial Family. They built a home in La Grange in 1874, and the Vial House is now a museum and the location of the La Grange Area Historical Society’s research center. Other things to do in La Grange include the West End Arts Festival in September and an Art & Craft Show in July.
If you are searching for a cozy, idyllic village just minutes from the heart of Chicago, rent an apartment in La Grange.
- ITT Technical Institute Burr Ridge
- Morton College
- Elmhurst College
- Moraine Valley Community College
- Dominican University
- U.S. Military Reservation
- O'hare Air Force Base & Air National Guard
- US Military Reservation Naperville
- Fermi National Accelerator Lab Winfield
- US Military Reservation Elk Grove