274 apartments for rent in Columbus, GA
Guide to Columbus
Columbus Apartments For Rent
Antebellum plantation homes and high-rise office buildings mingle at the edge of the Chattahoochee River, making Columbus a riverfront city like no other. Columbus, Georgia was founded in 1828 and is currently the third largest city in the state. As the Muscogee County seat, this Southern city is deceptively serene. Life here may seem like lazy summer days on the front porch, but Columbus is in many ways hip, urban, and forward-thinking.
Try white-water rafting down the Chattahoochee, catch a fine arts performance of the Columbus Symphony or the Columbus Ballet at RiverCenter, or tour some historic sites. You’ll never run out of things to do in beautiful Columbus.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- University of Phoenix Columbus Georgia
- Columbus Technical College
- Beacon College & Grad School
- Columbus State University
- Lagrange College
Nearby Military Bases
- Fort Benning, a US Army post, is a short distance from Columbus and a major area employer.
- The Columbus Airport is the fourth busiest airport in the state of Georgia.
- Columbus State University, established in 1958, is a major part of the community.
- The highly-acclaimed CSU RiverPark, a fine and performing arts campus, hosts amazing performers from around the world.
- Chattahoochee RiverWalk is a 22-mile walking and biking path along the Chattahoochee River, making Columbus one of the most biking-friendly cities in the nation.
- Downtown’s landmarks include the Aflac Tower, SunTrust Plaza, and Total System Headquarters.