164 apartments for rent in Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Guide to Orange County
Orange County Apartments For Rent
Orange County is well-known for local attractions like Disneyland, Knottsberry Farm and a number of beaches stretching along 40 miles of coastline known to be some of the most beautiful in the world. When searching for a place to live, watch your budget. Orange County apartments for rent are among the most sought after in California.
You won’t find Orange County apartments for rent located in urban areas because the city is completely suburban. It’s also considered one of the safest cities in the nation; a big plus for families working in Los Angeles and seeking a quiet place to live.
However, just because Orange County is a suburban area doesn’t mean you won’t have fun. The area is known for shopping malls, many of which are conveniently located near Orange County apartments for rent.
Tourism is a vital part of the area’s economy. Families enjoy visiting water parks like Wild River in Irvine and Soak City in Buena Park. There is also the infamous Little Saigon, home to the world’s largest Vietnamese community outside of Vietnam, and the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum in Yorba Linda.
- Foothill Ranch
- Mission Viejo
- Ladera Ranch
- Laguna Hills
- Lake Forest
- Laguna Woods
- Aliso Viejo
- Laguna Niguel
- San Juan Capistrano
- Laguna Beach
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- Saddleback College
- Irvine Valley College
- Soka University of America
- Laguna College of Art & Design
- Concordia University
Nearby Military Bases
- El Toro Marine Corps Air Station
- Tustin Marine Corps Air Station
- National Guard Armory Site
- US Naval Weapons Center
- Camp Pendleton Marine Corps Base
Why Orange County?
- “The OC” is home to many celebrities, thanks to its proximity to Hollywood.
- Orange County is perfectly located with access to Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean beaches.
- Disneyland attracts millions of visitors every year and is one of the most visited parks in the world.
- Orange County features 230 miles of hiking and riding trails, dozens of parks, and 42 miles of coastline.
- The busy John Wayne Airport serves nearly nine million passengers a year.
- Orange County is home to beautiful historic sites, such as the 4-acre Heritage Hill Historic Park.