431 apartments for rent in Irvine, California
Back to Top
Show More Apartments
Guide to Orange County
Why Orange County?
- “The OC” is home to many celebrities, thanks to its proximity to Hollywood.
- Orange County is perfectly located with access to Los Angeles and the Pacific Ocean beaches.
- Disneyland attracts millions of visitors every year and is one of the most visited parks in the world.
- Orange County features 230 miles of hiking and riding trails, dozens of parks, and 42 miles of coastline.
- The busy John Wayne Airport serves nearly nine million passengers a year.
- Orange County is home to beautiful historic sites, such as the 4-acre Heritage Hill Historic Park.