Missions at Back Bay Apartments1330 Bristol St., Costa Mesa, CA 92626
- Call for rates
- 1 - 2 Beds
Note : Prices & Availability Subject To Change
Missions at Back Bay Apartment Homes feature one bedroom and two bedroom apartments for rent in Costa Mesa, California.
Missions at Back Bay offers stylish Orange County apartments in Costa Mesa. Enjoy updated kitchens with built-in microwaves, pantries, sunken living rooms, large closets, and private patios. Residents are provided access to convenient on-site amenities including swimming pool, sundeck, on-site laundry, and resident services. Our Costa Mesa apartments are ideally located near the 405, 55, and 73 Freeway providing our residents easy access to John Wayne Airport, upscale shopping at South Coast Plaza, and productions at the Orange County Performing Arts Center. With the best of Orange County at your doorstep, visit Missions at Back Bay apartments today for a personalized tour.
Professionally Managed By: UDR
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Night Patrol
- On Site Maintenance
- Package Receiving
Floor Plan Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Large Closets
- Private Balcony
- Private Patio
*Note: In Select Units
Cat: Up to 2 are permitted
- Restrictions: Indoor cats only.
- Deposit: $300.00 Rent: $30.00
Dog: Up to 2 are permitted
- Total of 3 pets are allowed (2 dogs and 1 cat).
- Restrictions: Acceptable animals include domestic cats, fish (maximum tank size: 50 gallons), birds and dogs. Dogs that are purebreds or mixes of the following breeds are prohibited: Akita, Alaskan Malamute, Chow-Chow, Doberman, German Shepherd, Great Dane, Pit Bull (American Staffordshire Terrier, American Pit Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweiler, Saint Bernard, Shar Pei, and Siberian Husky. All other animals are prohibited. NO ANIMAL IS AUTHORIZED WITHOUT MANAGEMENTS PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISS.
- Deposit: $500.00 Rent: $50.00
6 - 13 Months