The Adelaide Apartments201 E 9th Avenue, Anchorage, AK 99501 View On Map
The Adelaide is located in downtown Anchorage, close to bus routes, shopping, and the Park Strip. This is a Single Room Occupancy style building with shared kitchens and communal bathrooms. Washer/Dryer located on each floor. The Adelaide serves individuals who have been formerly homeless. It is a drug and alcohol free facility. Income limits apply, and rents are based on your income. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
3-story building with keyed access and elevator located in downtown Anchorage. Furnished unit with small kitchenette. Community restrooms, kitchen facilities, lounge areas with cable TV, computer lab and washer/dryer on each floor. Resident council. On-site managers.
Pricing & Floor Plans
|Floor Plan||Price Range||Deposit/Fees||Sqft.||Available|
Single Room Occupancy
- Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00
- Call to Schedule Appointment.
Features & Amenities
- Furnished unit with small kitchentte
- Washer/Dryer on each floor
- Heat: Included
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Units are available to persons whose annual income does not exceed $19,701
- Keyed Access
- Cable: Available at a reduced rate.
- Community kitchen facilities, lounge ares with cable TV on each floor
- Phone Service: Not Included
Professionally Managed By: NeighborWorks Anchorage
Also visit us here: Visit this Property's Website
Rental Assistance: Section 8 Based Assistance: rent equal to 30% of residents gross monthly income ($50 minimum). To qualify, applicant must be homeless.
Sorry, No Pets!