17 apartments for rent in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Guide to Tuscaloosa
Tuscaloosa Apartments For Rent
Tuscaloosa is a wonderful place to call home and is regularly named as one of the most livable communities in America today. Just around the corner from apartments for rent in Tuscaloosa you’ll find amazing art galleries, lush parks, historic landmarks and more.
It’s a city that offers a diverse economy with low unemployment and a high quality of life. Apartments for rent in Tuscaloosa tend to be affordable and filled with people who exhibit a classic Southern charm.
Home to the world-renown University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa is a flourishing college community. During the academic year, the area’s population expands while college students and instructors swell the city’s ranks. As part of the renowned SEC, Southeastern Conference, Tuscaloosa is a hotbed of collegiate sports. Find a Tuscaloosa apartment for rent near campus and you can walk to all the action.
Nearby Zip Codes
Nearby Colleges & Universities
- University of Alabama
- Stillman College
- Shelton State Community College
- Bessemer State Tech College
- Judson College
Nearby Military Bases
- Catching a University of Alabama Crimson Tide football game at the Bryant-Denny Stadium.
- The DCH Regional Medical Center, which contains one of the busiest trauma centers in the state.
- Visiting Moundville Archaeological Park, one of the most significant Native American archaeological sites in the country.
- Hiking, camping, and marveling at the historic buildings and Civil War era furnaces at Tannehill Ironworks Historical State Park.
- Touring the Mercedes-Benz factory and visiting the museum and visitor’s center.
- Cruising the Black Warrior River on the Bama Belle Riverboat from the Port of Tuscaloosa.